- [March 2019] In Seok (Alumni) interview on hankookilbo (Link)
- [March 2019] Prof. Kyung-Joong attended to Shonnan Meeting on General Game AI (Link)
- [March 2019] Our CoG 2019 StarCraft AI Competition proposal (by SeongHun Yoon) was accepted (Link).
- [Feb 2019] Andrew Lee received a prize from Korea Software Congress Junior Paper Competition.
- [Jan 2019] SeongHun Yoon gave a talk on StarCraft AI at NCSOFT AI Day (Link)
- [Dec 2018] Prof. Kim will organize IEEE Conference on Games 2020 with Prof. Ruck Thawonmas as a General Co-Chair (Link)
- [June 2018] InChang Baek was selected as a travel grant awardee for IEEE CIG 2018.
- [Feb 2018] Our lab participated in 2018 NCSOFT AI Day (Link).
- [Oct 2017] Our MJBOT participated in the Human vs. StarCraft AI match (Results)
- [June 2017] Cheong-Mok Bae will do a summer internship at NCSoft.
- [June 2017] Kyung-Joong Kim organized a software demo/implementation contest (Webpage)
- [June 2017] JiHoon Jeon received a good paper award from KCC 2017 (Link).
- [Mar 2017] Our lab will organize a new Game Data Mining Competition with ETRI and NCSOFT at IEEE CIG 2017 (https://cilab.gist.ac.kr/gdmc2017/).
- [Dec 2016] Our lab members (HyunSoo Park, SeongHun Yoon, and ManJe Kim) visited ICELab at Ritsmeikan University (http://www.ice.ci.ritsumei.ac.jp/).
- [Aug 2016] ByungHo Yoo received student travel grant award at IEEE CIG 2016.
- [Sep 2015 ~ Aug 2016] Prof. Kim leaves on Sabbatical at Human Computer Interaction Institute @ Carnegie Mellon University.
- [Mar 2016] An Interview about StarCraft from Man-Je Kim was conducted by DongaScience Reporter. Watch Video Interview here
- [Jan 2016] Cheong-mok Bae and Seonghoon Yoon received a Good Paper Award from Undergraduate Student Paper Competition @ KIISE Winter Conference.
[Sep 2015] Jiyuu Yi, Manje Kim, and Cheong-mok Bae were ranked as 2nd and 3rd place of IEEE CIG fighting game AI competitions Sejong Press
[AUG 2015] Sehar Shahzad Farooq, In-seok Oh, Man-je Kim and Prof. Kim, organize a 2015 StarCraft AI Competition at IEEE CIG 2015.
[August 2015] Cheong-Mok Bae was selected as a travel grant awardee for IEEE CIG 2015.
[July ~ August 2015] Three lab mebmers (HyunSoo Park, Du-Mim Yoon and In-Seok Oh) will have an internship at NCSoft.
[June 2015] Prof. Kim gave a special lecture @ NCSoft.
[Feb 2015] Presentation Award @ KIISE (Korean Institute of Information Scienctists and Engineers) 2014 Fall Conference (HyunTae Kim).
[AUG 2014] Prize and Awards in Game AI Competitions @ IEEE CIG and ECAI Results. [AUG 2014] Prof. Kim is added to the editorial board of Journal of Experimental & Theoretical Artificial Intelligence JETAI . [AUG 2014] Prof. Kim is appointed as a vice chair of real-time strategy games task force at games technical committee in IEEE Computational Intelligence Society RTS TF [AUG 2014] Prof. Kim (with Prof. Sung-Bae Cho, Ruck Thawonmas, and Jacek Mandziuk) got approval on the The Scientific World Journal special issue on “Recent Advances in Intelligent Techniques for Games,” CFP [AUG 2014] Prof. Kim (with Prof. Sung-Bae Cho) organizes a special session on “Mobile and Entertainment Computing,” at IES 2014 CFP. [AUG 2014] Prof. Kim, Ho-Chul Cho and In-Seok Oh (Undergraduate Students) organize a 2014 StarCraft AI Competition at IEEE CIG 2014 CFP Sejong Press [JUL 2014] Prof. Kim (with Prof. Sung-Bae Cho) organizes a special session on “Computational Intelligence and Games” at WCCI 2014 CFP